Thursday, May 20, 2010

result released


this is the latest result i get from tarc intranet~ 1stly, i was feeling so happy that i had already passed one of my maths.. know why im happy? bcuz, since im 16, i nvr get pass even ONCE in my addmaath paper and now finally i did it !! yeahoo!! but same la, sad case also my maths II still D, means fail also but nvm at least better than last time which is always an F in my result slip ! at least i saw some improvement on it and it proved, my hardwork finally get paid!

this few days keep working for streamyx things beside than studying time, so dam tired now and feel so sleepy, this coming weekend i may not able to go back home adi bcuz some frens may come find us at setapak from kampar.. so, i need stay back here lor~ now, my mood duno shud be happy or sad or wat else.. in this final sem, no more 6 question choose 4 to answer~ now is all COMPULSORY question, answer ALL~ shit lor if i din study well? i dun wan die at last sem~

2 comments:

NiCoLe said...

dont so fast giv up...
do more exercise...will help u a lot in exam...^^
good luck...^^

wenwen said...

congra lah..
finaly pass 1 jor..
hehe