Saturday, July 18, 2009

a tired nite

tommrrow means saturday, later, 8am i will be having my midterm test for the measurement II but then i dunno wat is it talking about at all so now, haiz doing my last minutes preparation lor.. just now luckily sheng loong told me tat he got some tips for me so i fast fast go his home copy back~ hopefully 2moro the question will be the exactly same with wat i copy just now lor if not den i die kao kao again~ haiz~ why why? why i have to get my marks by using all these kind of bad ways? why i cant just start study from the beginning and then get the marks by a proper way?

lol, every student is like this, every student like to do last minutes works.. no one excepted! but then also no need tat last minutes mar~ me 2moro after exam some more need back home.. i scare if later i fall asleep in train or in bus den i die lor.. dunno need how long time only can reach home~ hmm, tired.. and sleepy too.. hope can go sleep now but cant.. regretting.. why i become so lazy? and useless!

No comments: