Friday, July 17, 2009

its been quite a long time i never been blogging here~
haha know why? bcuz nothign much happen in between~
dunno wat i have to post but then finally i decide to write something up here, about my own feeling in this few days recently~
my another midterm test is just around the corner, tis saturday~
i havent revise everything yet lor, dunno how i will die this time, i dun hope i get anymore fail in this sem.. second year adi every paper also so heavy for me.. breathless!!
tis few days not really in mood dunno why~
just hope to be alone and dun wanna to talk~
but luckily today ok a bit adi, so now its ok jor~
and also finally i have my haircut with my fren, so my hair no longer like a bushes of grass and no need to wear cap to skul anymore, its freaking hot wearing a cap!
well, my ptptn loan havent bank in to me yet also, i scare to back home adi later my parents keep asking for tat! i really dunno hwo to answer.. the stupid ptptn department, why cnt they just pay us on time? if someone really need the money so much den how?
next two weeks, means 25 of july i will be at kampar again so, its xinyi bday have to go there find her celebrate lor.. since she came KL find me few times adi, its time for me to sacrifice a bit back to her la.. but train ticket also i havent buy yet.. dunno how

now my brain still full with some problems that i dun willing to face it, its bcuz i dunno how to solve it den only will be the best way for both side.. i dun wanna make any wrong decision on that matter anymore, i dun wan let ppl talk anything bad on me!

No comments: