Tuesday, July 7, 2009

finally, its adi week 7.. so fast! i not even start study anything of it
2moro will have my 1st midterm test for Legal Studies
until now i also havent done my studies yet feel so tired now..
even study continue also no use, cant get into brain also.. so hope 2moro can awake earlier to continue study wat i havent done lor~
now ah wai is holidaying so he came find me for few days~ just went jalan alor for dinner, wat the hell dam expensive lor eating there~ but nvm lar, not often also..
haiz, when done legal studies, den continuous got assignment will keep coming up, building services lar, den until the measurement la.. haiz, die lor~ so soon final is coming to me

2 comments:

lok avy said...

tmr...no no,shud say today,i will be hving 2 papers for mid term...haven finish studying oso...wish me all the best...lolx

8gua-news said...

haha kk~ all the best ya~ jiayou~