Monday, July 20, 2009

a hopeless week

LOL.. tis week dunno why for me is really so hopeless.. everything come in just the same time.. assignment due date, midterm test, everything also coming back to me on just the same moment.. im breathless now and i really do need some relaxation.. i hate to do assignment.. i rather than to have more midterm test.. at least it can force me to study while assignment im just happy go lucky.. it is really no use and no help in my studies.. although it is true, it is easy to get marks.. but wat i want is not just marks, i need some real and useful knowledge in my life.. i cant wasting my life anymore.. seems like so no mood to start study only.. now adi is my week9 in this semester.. another 5 more weeks im gonna face my final exam again and well, this time again i have to resit my maths paper, it is already last chance for me if still get fail again, im really fucking die! need to repeat the whole subject.. why? why i just cant pass through tis? maths isn't that hard right?

luckily, tis weekend can spend some time in kampar.. hopefully it can relax down my mind which is really full with tension now.. okay, someone mayb see my face still hehe haha everyday and wont feel i got any tension or pressure.. ok fine, wat i can tell u is u are wrong.. my tension and pressure i wont show it up on my face.. argh!! i tot now student should enjoy their life, but then why i seems not so enjoyable? kinda of wasting time now and also lack of cash.. i need some cash.. but then i got no time to work also.. wat the!! at 1st can have some way to earn easy money but now the chance is away from me.. so, i just can eat myself.. problems again appear on me.. the date is getting closer and closer.. i have got a plan but just dunno izzit really can work or not.. i think~ mostly should be a NO from her ba~

No comments: