Thursday, June 18, 2009

asshole! pls get off from my blog!

ya right!! im scolding off those farking asshole who always keep visiting my page and shout at me while they dun dare to show me their name! right, im scolding utar management in 2 years time ago, so who the hell will so free go and find out all my old post and read it, especially, i FARK the UTAR management tat post already 1 years ago but still so dam many ppl go read it~
well, sorry for the inconvenience, anyone who have visiting my blog pls let me know your log in email address bcuz im gonna privatise up my blog from now on, only those who invited can see my blog.. tis is the worst solution for me but i really got no any idea anymore~ u scold me, fine i can stand for it, but pls, every of the FARKER pls dun simply scold ppl that around me~ u mother farker is the one who should go die but not my gal!! just shut your asshole mouth.. tis matter are not related to my gf now at all!! so wanna scold, call me! fuck you!! 0162066169

No comments: