Thursday, June 25, 2009

busy life

ahem, everytime during my birthday sure is a very very busy life that im having de.. so, wat to do? study ma, student's life is just need to study only and no need think much! but during my birthday, haiz really let my housemate all play me kao kao lor.. last year also same, tis year also same..
although they made BBQ for me but then end uo by drawing my whole body.. draw here and there luckily never take off my pants only.. like being raped! haiz~ so pity me but nvm.. once in a year so just let them play lar~ when comes to monday, me and my dear and some of my frens go eat steamboat at Genting Klang also.. den they all treat me eat.. haha, so bu hao yi si wanna to let them treat me~ lol! but pity is dun have a official cake lor.. they just buy me a simple cake with chili powder inside then let me eat.. luckily not very spicy only if not sure i shout liao~ some more the lester, use all those maggie de seasoning spicy wan put around my lips.. hot is not hot la but end up my lips bengkak a bit also~ Haha.. here comes 2 of the pic on the sunday nite..



posting it up late bcuz tis few days im currently busying with all my freaking assignment and all those nonsence! I have to pass up 3 assignment by this week, means, thursday one, friday one, and end up saturday also got one.. well, after that i might go to kampar to find xin yi, my jiejie there.. since long time nvr go find her adi so tis week Evan will go kampar so i may just join her bah.. bcuz the ktm ticket price also not very expensive only.. den still in mu budget den ok la.. mayb can WAT xin yi a few meal also de, kekeke!! ^^

No comments: