Tuesday, May 19, 2009

stop fucking around!

so well now my mood was fucking angry fucking dunno wat to said! and im looking at someone else tat can solve the problem for me, and well ping hao is the only one tat can solve for me but too bad he is going for badminton and he will be only back at 1230am~ 1130pm adi im out from my house.. seems like no one will wanna me to being in tis house now, everyone keep scolding me saying me only~ holiday ma, out few more times will die meh? really speechless lor.. some more im not going out for fun, im going out for something inportant11!! pls la, im your son, be considerate~ i promised to ppl i must do the job! but well.. end up with ping hao's works, but not my works~ some more wat we did is not wat she wan.. nvm.. just do watever and however she want.. 2moro pass up adi den only see.. if anything error again, i think ping hao cant help ai in chinese words~ his apple mac just got tradisional chinese, dun have simplified~ so pity~ aih~ run here run there just for a picture..

after talking chat chat with ping hao now mood seems better dy, a bit recover.. pls! next time no more nagging when my mood is extremely bad!! not i wanna to quarrel with u all.. is just tat, see my face lar! when ppl not happy still wanna talk talk talk so much non stop! wat the... and sorry too mum, im really not meant to quarrel with u.. im doing and searching everything for the pic for 2 hours but gain nothing.. my mood.., try to think

No comments: