Thursday, May 21, 2009

oops! spoilt computer~

well, my own computer dunno why had faced some problems since 2 days ago but i never care it much since it still can be use~ but since yesterday noon, problems going to be serious adi, it even automatic restart my computer~ but nvm also bcuz yesterday nite i went to huey yee's skul to have a show by their chinese culture society~ afterward i back home around 12am~ lol.. den just now morning when i wake up and use my computer! wat the fuck, it some even restart automatically 4 times in 30 minutes times? fuck it off all!! and at least i decide to format it 1st before problems gonna serious again anymore.. but too bad is just my driver disk setup is nto with me now, its at wangsa maju~ so 2moro im gonna go there and take it back to install.. just wanna to try and see, izzit really my hardware got any problem! haih so bad luck la bought tis cheapalak lousy computer!! really bad luck!

No comments: