Wednesday, May 27, 2009

i'm gonna fuck the maths!!!


wat the fucking hell is tis man? chiew ni ma de ji bet!!! i can do my maths 1 de lor!!! T.T
why why? why it is still a fail again? i'm aiming for pass, even i think can get a B!!
why the god treat me in such bad ways? T.T i really can do de.. why still fucking need resit again, again and again?!no one could help me tis time.. tis sem onward all in second year adi la fuck!
im really disappointed to myself.. lol.. pls no DISTURB me in class today, or else im gonna fired u all.. sorry to say tat.. once awake den fuck adi, everything goes wrong! wat the hell use even i can get a B+ and a A-? while all my important subject all still in fucking low grade which is C+ and a F in maths!!

2 comments:

PartyBoiz - WJ said...

how many times u fail ur maths oh

8gua-news said...

ahha, not much~ 3 times only
sobs