Sunday, May 24, 2009

i'm back

yea, im officially back to wangsa for my student life again, facing the walls for such a 3 weeks plus at home during my holiday~ its a really pityful holiday's life there tat i have! 2moro will be my first day of classes tat i have to attend all~ from 4-9pm la, wtf!! really speechless for it, so hot weather still wan me go skul at 4pm tis time!! haiz, and another bad news.. i had mayb made someone angry or unhappy liao~ im really not meant it to you.. but den i just dun wan to so suddenly like lost contact, suddenly disappear tat feel.. i dun like it~ so i prefer to let u busy every of your stuffs 1st den only find me, i wont be unhappy if u busy things and never find me, but i will unhappy if mian qiang u sms with me while u watching tv or wat, den lead to u never reply me sms~ aih, watever la.. i adi make explanation jor just tat waiting for your reply.. lol, im alone again at home again facing the walls.. but wat to do, no one was here yet to be with me or play with me or talk with me

No comments: