Thursday, April 9, 2009

midterm test again

yea, later 3-5pm i will have my another midterm test again.. last nite not really can study, mayb bcuz of tired ba.. and pressure too.. i juz able to finish 1st time reading and 2nd time revising im only able to done until chapter 5.. the rest of it, just depends on my luck lo.. hopefully later when reach skul still got time to read a bit for it la.. although we have got some ways to cheat in class, but i think.. im not gonna use a dirty way like tat.. i juz hope to get a good marks by my own effort..

now wake up so early also useless lar, prepare to skul also use most of the time adi lo.. study? i dont think i can.. and last nite around 12am like tat only i juz done my haircut ler.. haih now lazy to set my new head.. haha.. anyways, wishing me all the best la.. thx and bye

No comments: