Thursday, April 9, 2009

bad mood lar!!

tis few days dunno why my mood is fucking down la.. at first is my own problem, my study's problem but then i can handle tat one.. den house got problem, den frens problem den tis and tat problem keep appearing until my heart also got problem, keep thinking too much of it!! and anyone can tell me about tis phrase izzit true? <有时候不是对方不在乎你,而是你把对方看得太重> if it is true, wat should i do? dun put so much effort on it? i dont think i can.. but watever lar, already used to it to being alone adi.. so i dun care wat the hell tat happen around me anymore.. mayb tat chinese phrase up there is just nice to explain why im so down for tis few days.. gals got gals problema nd illness, we guys also will got ours.. guys are not always so good and so tough as how u all can see from outside.. how's ppl's inside was, thinking or feeling, forever no one will know and understand well.. mayb la, is my own fault also, always be a two face man.. always seems happy in outside no matter wat happen, den now happy over adi, everything turn to be sad.. haiz

if i got work part time in future,surely i will rent a single room for MYSELF or HER only,no one else! and if some more im more afforadable to pay, im willing to change house..some time feel tat im not suit to staying outside with frens.. too many arguement happen among us.. and everything i will just keep inside my heart.. i dont like to say out.. wat also say out sure will make ppl dislike me.. thats why, i choose to keep everything by myself.. since my blog cannot be privatise for some passage, so something im still cannot write out here, it is suffer to keep by myself, but wat to do? no one can listen for me, no one are able to help me or pull me up from the deep sad valley.. now i feel again how warm and how good is my house.. no much arguement, no need scare tis scare tat, no need care how other ppl feel and can say everything out..

2 comments:

mapplemapplemapple said...

hey,tell me la,what make u so down?

8gua-news said...

i think u agak agak also can know wat make me moody ba? hmm, wait till got chance tell u in msn lar.. long story