Saturday, April 11, 2009

drunk!

hmm, sometimes when im flooded with nonsense and fan nao, im really hope tat i can be drunk and forget everything.. but now, beer adi is useless for me unless got some 40-60% alchohollic drinks for me lar.. den it might help to let me drunk..but then when the next day, i finally know tat drunk will only make me headache and got more suffer.. although, i can really temporary throw aside all of my fan nao.. so how? anyone can recomend me some ways to reduce stress? i cant even have a nice sleep when im really tired, surely i will awake half way, so suddenly awake, den nothing to do, just looking at the sky for nothing like sohai like tat! next monday will be lester's bday.. so how? its another day of spending for me.. every month got two ppl bday tat means i will pk before end of the month.. but nvm la, once in a year.. and i so like to watch the movie also, the fast and furious 4 i havent watch it yet.. the previous 3 episod also im buying cetak rompak so is time no matter how must support original lo.. ahha, and last nite finally i have booked my cap from joon's fren who selling online.. hopefully can get it soon~ today im located at Balakong, my own house.. finally i feel again the warm of my house.. and missing my bed so much so now im going to try to get sleep.. nitez everyone..

No comments: