Monday, April 6, 2009

happy birthday to evan

yo!! according to my title up there, sure la, my housemate + sei dong miss evan de birthday come liao.. too bad lo we never give her any present, so just celebrate with her juz now.. we went look up point at ampang there to have dinner with her.. and yong zhang too and another fren of them also joining us.. so dam nice the view there when nite time.. we went once before but is during day time so view not as nice as just now.. whole KL is under my feet.. reach home at around 11pm just now den fast fast bath den eat a bit more den go sleep luu.. 2moro 8am class le, nitez everyone..

and Happy Birthday to you Evan

1 comment:

wenwen said...

u noe wat,
actualy this is the celebration that i want..
i just wana have a simple dinner with my close friends..
chui chui shui, laugh non stop..
so happy that u all give me what i want this year..
thanks a lots..