Tuesday, March 17, 2009

woohoo!!

just done my tamadun midtern test on monday juz now.. its so unbelievable, i can get 44/50 for the test.. my myself also so dam happy and feel is impossible.. nm la, as long as proven tat my work hard is gonna work, if really giving out effort.. soon i have to face my BM presentation adi in next week.. so many things havent done yet including the survey form!! haiz too bad no one really got the mood to do it.. and thx again here to miss $$$.. thx for teaching me maths at nite, im really feeling bu hao yi si to disturb u all for few hours.. i finally had learnt something from juz now tat 2 hours maths "tuition" lesson, thx.. too for my dear eileen, she had really encourage me to work hard, no her, no 44/50 marks for today~

but too bad juz now i saw an big big cockroach!! wtf lar!! i dam hate this kind of creatures wan lo.. not bcuz i scare,is bcuz i nsaw it den i feel very geli lo!! colour like DA BIAN de colour like tat some more so big in size.. haih, who ask me last time let cockroach climb up my leg before also dunno wat heppn, until i saw it it is adi almost reaching my lap!! walao eh dam scary!! hahah.. nitez everyone, finally can have a nice sleep now

1 comment:

wenwen said...

waa~~
not bad wor~~
44/50
good good..
belanja makan..
thx thx..

u noe can do it,
then ngo jiao fong sam lah..

cockroach onli nia,
scare wat?
==!!