Monday, March 16, 2009

midterm reaching..

short sem is really short.. playing times is short, study times is short, wat ever also short.. so fast my sem3 had past 3 weeks.. and 2moro onwards is week3, and 2moro i will facing my 1st midterm test for TAMADUN ISLAM.. wat the hell is tis kind of subject ya? almost same like our sejarah last time but then my sejarah i get 3B also still need continue study tis kind of usseless things.. i rather than pout more effort to my maths1.. haiz~ resit and resit, repeat and repeat.. too pity for me as a student.. week 4 got presentation, den week5 another midterm again.. den so fast, week7 have to face final soon~!! hopefully tis sem i can score wat i want bah.. its the only sem tat i may score higher points.. im moody today.. bcuz of myself.. haih, long story to tell.. next post only write about it lar.. bcuz now gonna rush finish my notes den go sleep dy

No comments: