Wednesday, March 18, 2009

grandma birthday party @ ipoh..


Happy birthday to my grandma !! Zuk lei fook yu dung hoi, sao bei nam san =D ! Last saturday we celebrate my grandma's birthday in a restaurant (forgot what name jor!) in Ipoh. All her sons, daughters, daughters-in-law, grandchildren and grade grandchildren were there to celebrate with her on last Saturday.


My grandma is so happy when they kiss her! hahahaa.. haiz me too got kiss haha but too bad no one take picture.. luckily... if not later spread out, my cousin will simply add some "words" there


My cousin is very busy hunting for his 'prey' that night. Can't stop finding chance to snap people's front view LOL. got one waitress let them take picture until not dare come near our table.. bad hor??


You see where are all the cameramen aiming.. YEA !! You're right! Both the waitress la hehee..all also hamsup guys.. hahaha.. the red shirt wan let my cousin aim zhun zhun take jor dunno how many picture..


Introducing the 19+ years old pro drinker!! Let's count how many cans he has drink hahaa.. actually we gathered all the empty cans to set up this scene for him, his father is so SHOCKED when he saw this hahaaahaa... (according to wat my cousin had posted) but actually im not lar!!


Singing birthday song + blowing candles + prezzie from grandchildren!!



Popo and her grandchildren + great-grandchildren !! siok leh so many cousins.. hahaha..

No comments: