Saturday, March 21, 2009

boring at wangsa

this is the 1st time that i never back my house on weekend since start of my 3rd sem.. really quite boring when staying here,its really nothing to do beside than study and prepare for my presentation on monday.. my dear had back her hometown just now but then she need to do quite lot of thing for our group assignment.. haiz too bad for her, need rush for tis and that.. see also not good feeling.. today really do nothing lo after back from skul.. 2moro need start do all my stuffs adi, need do maths and tis and tat~ hopefully can get pass in this resit lar, if not den sure die adi gonna repeat..

and i juz get the news tat, ZELLENT WAS BACK~ woohoo!! can see him finally.. haih so bad lor him forget us adi, so long only back once~ but luckily tis time he will stay quite long here.. so can meet him few more times.. today whole nite raining until now also still raining.. it make me turn bad mood.. i dun like rainy days~!!! wanna play some games also my computer bullying me.. cant play left 4 dead, keep jump out to windows.. argh!! all my housemate had fall sleep adi.. me 2moro morning also got class.. haiz,gonna sleep soon, bye~

No comments: