Saturday, February 14, 2009

happy valentines to everyone

yaya according tot he title you all should know wat tis post is about bah? hopefully every of my frens that are adi coupled have their lovely valentines day with their love one.. without love one? nvm nvm, try your best and get your love one in future..

my valentines should be quite boring bah? no need say la, 2moro sure wake up damn late wan.. den sure need fetch my sister go tuition lo, tis si wat i do every saturday~ wannna go out for a breath also cannot lo, pity leh? now everyday leong dei at home.. no income, no money hire ppl cut away all the grass inside my brain, make until it so useless now.. wanna study cant study, wanna work cant work, all the thigns also juz ban tian diao~

some mroe my loan dunno when only i can get le!! wanna change spec a.. aih~ out of cash recently.. no working no income..

No comments: