Sunday, October 5, 2008

pityful me,moody day

last nite is my father's b'day in chinese calendar i think.. den he had booked few tables to treat ppl eat lor, but all also juz my relatives laa.. HAPPY BIRTHDY TO MY DAD,MAY YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE..
yesterday, means 4 oct is my special day.. 4th in every month is special day for me.. it is very important for me~ but that 3 oct nite i had forgot to do something, this is my fault, i admit.. but yesterday.. i really did remember about it.. but then later when reach home, go bombom go do tis do that .. den finally, i fall sleep and i planned to complete up my "special mission" on today morning juz after i wake up.. i had set my alarm at 8am.. but i failed to wake up on time.. i sleep until 11++.. den once i wake up, i see the sms den i know, oh god!!! i had really done a big mistake.. i had made my dear unhappy, make her sad and disappointed on me~ sorry.. but once i read the msg, i replied her.. she adi.. dun wan choi me.. i whole morning also thinking the way, wanna tum her back... wanna make her smile.. but i know, i failed.. sms she din reply me.. call de hua, i scare also she dun wan answer.. den juz sent her bubble talk lor.. hopefully she got listen to it lar.. den msn there.. many many things is really hard to describe by words la.. haiz, "zong zi" tis time i really "dua diao" adi ... T.T i wanted to replace back everything.. juz hope that she would juz smile once again.. juz once, den i can fang xin adi.. lunch havent eat yet, dunno wat to eat.. no mood to eat too..

No comments: