Friday, October 3, 2008

wat a boring friday

juz back from my 2d1n ipoh trip last nite.. went back to visit my grandma and see see my cousin all those laar.. den yesterdy back adi actually quite tired de but den chat chat har the tired feeling dunno fly to where adi.. den talk until midnite only go oioi.. yesterday ar, really let me shock until, more "ci gek" den playing the solero on genting lor.. almost wanna die liao.. haha, but leave it as secret la wat actually happened.. today tot wanna wake up at 11am den go out eat breakfast de, since so skinny must eat more to replace back the fat that suppose to be in my body.. but den, my phone ring on 1230 like tat.. walao!! overslpet jor.. but nvm la, since is holiday can sleep as much as i can.. if not later start study and go back wangsa there sure cant sleep much adi de, must study hard.. i dun wan to let anyone LOOKING DOWN at me.. i dun like !!!

last nite suddenly talking somethign about my cousin, elder than me one year.. he had done his foundation in UCSI den contionue for degree in engineering lor.. den after dunno one or 2 sem like tat he cannot follow up, den he decide to chaange course.. from my parents, i know that my uncle very damn angry den scold him kao kao~ actually wat i wanna say is, no one dun wan themselves to become engineer ar wat wat professionlist de.. but it also need to depends on wat quality they got de ma,, i noe, some ppl said "why some other else can be engineer but u cant?" den i will give tat answer "at least some others also be beggar outside there and some others being bad boy but im not beggar,same for bad boy!" i really dun understand, why some of the parents will want their child to follow the road that they had planned for them? izzit tis is the best for the child? i dun think so, mayb it will be a yes for SOME la.. i means some of the child..

den they talk talk talk until burn until my side.. i never do anything wrong also still kena nag nag nag nonstop really feeling like why dont i become a deaf?!! at least no need annoyed by those mafan things' this term at least i got really go and study my notes, study as much as i can while examing.. but wat the problem is juz they cant see.. so they bull-shitting there say me neber work hard.. but i have !! i really give out my effort although is not much but at least im trying to change myself, changing my attitude!! i need some positive cmments from parents but not negative wan laar pls!! tat time make me feel so unhappy.. but nvm la.. juz let it pass, all the parents lso worried for thier child wan, i can understand my parents' feeling.. i had make them disappointed on me since last year so i have to replace back everything for them from now on!! work hard!!

No comments: