Thursday, October 16, 2008

update,beware of thieve!!

hmm, its had been some time i never post anything here adi.. now only update it, paiseh a! hehe.. tis few days a lil bit down and moody.. some thing is disturbing my mood and my mind.. i dunno should i juz let it go..i'm not encourage her to join, i really dun wanna take risk.. later if she getting busy and busy again den how a? this sem the timetable adi like shit wan, some more need to be busy.. haih~ later sleep also cant sleep well..
and according to the title, me here really got a lot of thieves leh.. last time house juz kena break in.. actually not break in leh, the thieves come into here by using KEY!! wtf!!! den 2laptops and one hp stolen, now is my frens turn the ori NIKE sport shoe stolen again.. its only gal's size la, only 6 1/2 inch long her foot.. really got gals' de thieves meh? where is all the moral go in the world nowadays? tonight will be my lonely nite.. i dun wan to have any disturbtion on me today, except for her.. i juz like my dear's disturb~ i wanna hide inside my room whole day and whole nite.. 2moro again 8am's class.. den study 2hours jiu done adi. wat the hell la this kind of timetable..

aih~ dunno how to describe my heart now~ juz feeling something was goes wrong.. like 15 tong 7 up and 8 down like tat.. today another rainy day again.. mayb bcuz of this lor make my mood went bad!! sleep sleep till half suddenly raining.. den i tot someone was not at home, den i walk out to check and see, really gek sei me lor!! he rather to playing dota there also never care about his own bed.. rain so heavy also dun wan to go inside room and close up the windows.. like tis few steps only also wan me to do for im!! how many years old adi a? treat me as your maid meh!! i will never do tat again in coming days.. i will juz let it be wet.. also not my bed,so non of my business.. today is the last day of the sushi king's promotion.. my dear dear finally had went to eat there.. but me.. haih~ at 1st wanna go eat with evan and gintee they all de but all also ffk at last minutes.. everyday keep eating like no need money like tat.. although is promotion but also no need eat until like tat de maar~ speechless lor..

No comments: