Monday, April 28, 2008

wat should i do?

2moro morning, i have to go Genting.. hopefully i can go la.. but go there need spend money also.. i got no money.. have to ask from parent.. but i noe when i ask sure they wont let de.. but u all have to think from my side.. since CNY until now i everyday sit at home only~ i nothing to do.. i really hope to go out a while walk walk play play to release stress a bit.. who said stay at home no stress de? do u noe wat is depression means?? i noe my parent wan me to be save.. but tis kind of money really cannot save de lor.. or else their son will become how, they will never noe.. u never try to be at home everyday doing nothing no place to go.. den u will never noe wat my feeling now.. 4 months stay at home.. is 4months!! not 4weeks.. some even said, 4weeks also cannot stand adi.. u noe wat my feeling in tis 4 months? haiz~ juz now quarrel a bit wit my mum,bcuz of some reason that i cant post here.. it may become a sensitive topic.. later all ppl come kill me~ 2moro i will wake up early than call to my father den only call to my mum.. some time, they said me, is juz to inform them only, never ask them for permission.. but u noe, those things can avoid wan, i will avoid myself and never told them.. juz wat i really want, i only tell them.. i dun like to argue wit them so much.. i also noe they earn money very hard.. but please, tis is only every sem i go out one time~ i noe sure they will nag nag nag me say say say me and scold scold scold me on phone wan~ haih~ i juz need a bit money only, mayb 100, or 150.. i noe is not a big amount, but also they pain bcuz i spend too much..
but here la, i list down my activities.. agak agak la.. i let u all comment on me, izzit my spending really high, if u all mostly say yes, i accept the fact!! now my pocket money is around 40 a week.. everything i have to pay myself exclude of petrol.. even when i go out eat, 50cen parking also i paid, i go out shopping wit frens, parking rm10 also i paid.. but some time is share la.. den u all see la, except from my pocket money, i never ask any extra from them~ how much they give me i juz accept only.. my pocket money from 20 per day drop until 40 a week !!! how should i survive? one meal adi cost me rm6.. everyday juz can save rm2~ some time at nite go yam cha leh, yam cha one time spend rm4.. my 2days saving gone adi~ den u all say lor.. izzit my spending really too high??
dunno how to open my mouth to them 2moro.. they are my parent, i dun wan they got hard feeling on me bcuz feel like i never respect them.. but me adi grown up, i noe to decide my own things, not really serious problem i no need ma fan them.. tis is also one my my way to reduce their worryness on me~ if i tell them everything liek when i small, sure they everyday cannot sleep well cannot eat well liao de~ izzit wrong i do like tat? i dunno.. GOD will noe~ im gonna moving out from my own house soon~ hopefully it will really can help to fix my problem between me and my parents bah~i dun wan tis to continue like tat~

No comments: