Monday, April 28, 2008

under my expectation...

just now kin call me wake me up adi~ den i call to my father.. he seems like noe everything about me, he disappointed..and sad.. i can feel that.. This is bcuz i never told them last nite and now only call tot hem, feel like not respect them at all.. but, i got my own reason why i din tell them last nite u noe!! 1st, when we really decide to go genting that time my father adi sleep liao, only my mum still nag about me.. but u should noe wat, when mama is arguing wit you, she impossible will agree that let u go play de la, rite? thats why i din tell her last nite..
now i really dunno wat to do.. my parent always give me lot of pressure.. wanna go play also cannot happy happy go~ my father say me "ppl finish foundation, go enjoy, u finish wat? u finish nothing!! and ppl got study hard den go play go relax nvm, u? u do wat? u got study properly or not?" tis sentence is really make me hurt.. i hurt them bcuz din tell them last nite, so now he hurt me back, its fair !! but since he always give me tis kind of invisible pressure im gonna become crazy in one day. haiz~ so early jiu wake up adi.. wanna prepare to go liao.. but havent call mama yet,s he din pick up my phone, mayb she is busy now~ later call her again~ i really dunno why.. kin is also human, me also human.. his parent is such a reasonable person, but my mum?! i not say my parent not reasonable.. i noe i also got fault in tis case.. juz is, why they must make the condition until like tis? got one of my fren, her relation wit her family member is all like fren like tat.. tis is wat i want!! but i know, it will never be possible in my family.. when every person treat each other like fren, wat the hell problem also can say out to share la.. but me? cannot!! everything i have to settle by myself 1st..if not my parent will say i always make trouble to them~ really sad.. really unhappy in tis moment~ T.T

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nvm nvm...
i also din tell my mom n dad...
n b4 we go genting...me at klang...also din tell them...
is 2day they check my account...
i just say out b4 they ask me...
dun b sad ok...??
cheer up abit...^^