Wednesday, April 16, 2008

am i wrong??

it is the 1st time i have a hot coffee in front of me.. normally, all is juz ice drinks.. mayb i need that aroma to numb myself.. now i really drink coffee also wanna mabuk d, dunno why.. cannot see clear, read clear and type clear.. i rewind back my memories.. i think back wat i had done in tis almost 19years of my life.. feeling like i got nothing!! except for wasting time..

since i small, i was very confident to myself.. i think that i can afford to treat all my fren fair and equal.. but at last i cant do it.. now only i noe, all the while long i noe xin yi, i had hurt her a lot.. she is my sister.. she always treat me as her bro but i seems like never care about her~ did i really do wrong? YES, YOU ARE!! but, i really find lot of excuses for her.. i always say "sorry" until she also numb for my "sorry" adi.. she adi too disappointed on me, but luckily she still treat me as her brother.. mayb, our relationship wont be as good as before.. but at least i noe.. i got such a good de sister bcuz im the eldest in family.. i can feel someone sayang me, care for me~ i hate those who break promise, but i always break promise to her~ some time cannot say as break promise la, juz forget adi.. mayb, i din put her in the important place inside my heart.. since now i noe wat is my kriptonite (weakness), i should take tis chance before i start study to correct it.. before it is too late.. here, i wanna tell all my fren that, I APPRECIATE OUR RELATIONSHIP AND I WILL TRY MY BEST TO KEEP IT AS LONG AS I CAN!!! i feel very sorry to my fren that i might hurt u all before.. here comes i will say a "sorry" to all of you.. forgive ma~ i hope time can reverse back to let me correct wat i had did wrong in pass time.. or at least, stop at tis moment, gimme some time to replace back all my promise to you all.. some times, not i dun wanna done my promise, is, im really a very forgetful person.. some time i dun even remember that i had promise something except that u remind me.. thats all for today.. anyone got any view. any point, any "yi jian", wanna shoot me kao kao, or sayang me more.. or help me to change my attitude, juz leave me a comment.. and i will try to fix the problem according to you all de opinion..

1 comment:

~企鹅。。鹅鹅鹅~ said...

hi~hw u get my blog's url de?so geng~~hehe..sure can lar..bt ho..hw u link ar?i dunno hw ler~haha!ok lar..take k o^^