Wednesday, April 16, 2008

HATE PPL FONG FEI GEI !! WTF!!

niama cibai !!! i really damn fucking beh song now!! i wanna go clubbing den i date someone go wit me lor, den suddenly "someone" said all dun wan go, delay to 19/4 laa!! i had promised to ppl that 12 i may be there, den since they all agreed to go on 19, oklor den i decide to delay one week, den feel so sorry to my fren there, Simon~ bcuz always fong him fei gei.. den that time when 4/4/08 we celebrate bday for "someone", all say until like GOD, SURE GO, SURE WAN LA.. den later on i decide adi lor, make a post there to be 19/4 den everyone was replying my post.. and now !! someone tell me that he dun wanna go!! that fellar din even msg me or call me to say that he dun wan go, juz ask another ppl to tell me, wtf tis kind of ppl?! tis is called as fren?? respect?? at least give me a msg by HIMSELF laa cibai.. never inform, and never keep promise.. that day Simon ask me either wanna call for reservation or not la, den luckily i din accept his idea, if not who the hell gonna pay me back for the liquor and seats?!! and his b'day is fall on tis satirday.. they adi planned to go on saturday nite so i feeling happy lor, finally no need fong fei gei d.. den, manatau !!! suddenly someone ask me izzit friday nite i was free? from that moment i noe sure something happen adi wan !! it is really that!! they gonna cancel plan!! so for the damn fuckign sure is!! tis time his bday or wat the fuck else also I WONT JOIN.. i hate ppl who not keep their promise and make me have to fong fei gei again and again !! i dun care of them adi now, msg me or even call me also i wont answer !! i hate them.. i rather find some of my utar frens go it is far more better, at least ppl not sure will say not sure.. and when they say yes, they will keep promise !!! DON EVEN U ALL DO THAT TO ME AGAIN!! OR WE WONT BE FREN ANYMORE!! DUN FONG FEI GEI !!! KEEP YOUR PROMISE!!!

and juz now before my mum sleep.. i tell her that i need money to pay for rental at wansa maju, ask her to take out some cash for me.. den u noe wat she ask?
"need so much money ar?2months deposit + one month rental?"
"need to pay 2months deposit wan ar? one month cannot meh?"
"the booking fees ppl will juz give 100 or 50 la, they not sure they will rent,wat for give so much, u all so stupid give one month rental?"

and den im really damn fucking angry adi, seems like juz not believe me and im going to spend all of the money like that!! that money is not im going to spend for my own points !! i really feel like fucking emo juz now and feeling pissed off.. some time i really feel like dun like to stay at my house at all.. so sad staying here, pressure a lot, nagging a lot, question a lot... wat the fuck also a lot, juz pocket money a less !!!

No comments: