Saturday, March 15, 2008

wat the fuck !!!!

since now i'm really damn fucking hate liao !! once i wake up they keep on nag nag nag at me non stop!!! wat la!! u wan me go the stupid educational fair, tell me la!! i adi told u, me Sunday not free i had promised my fren to go some where with them!! u should noe your son!! once promised i dun like to fong fei gei wan la!! bcuz me myslef also dun like ppl fong fei gei.. but now u all always paksa me to do the things that i dun like... wat type of the parent are you ? fine !!! now i fong fei gei !!! cibai.. u wan me go, okla, i go.. after that please stop your fucking disturbing's nagging at me!! i dun wanna hear it anymore!! haiz~ everyday wake up also liek tis.. i rather that u all working everyday.. me alone at home everyday.. tis is my life~ my life adi tertakdir should be alone.. wat i need,i dun get ; but wat i dun wan u always force me to do so !! ask ask ask!! ask wat at the fair?! if i feel that inti taylors and nilai college is better. will u all give me 30k for a DIPLOMA? wont right? bcuz u see, tar college is not bad.. but the fees is damn cheaper lower than it u noe... ppl 7k-8k can finish diploma adi, wat for i still wasting that kind of money? it is not worth !! and if i fail some paper? do you noe that resit in those fully private college is how much? pay the fees adi pukkai enuff la.. later when i mix wit those rich guy, sure my living expenses also incraese wat, did you all think about tis? u tot it is ONLY 30K for fees so easy ar? i always think about tis think about that.. im worrying how to trying my best to save up money for you all.. no need u all waste so much money, but wat i get as reward?? the rewards is "fucking disturbing nagging every weekend"!!! tis is not wat i want, please.. understand me.. try to think from my side of view.. im not small boy anymore... i noe how to do and wat to do !!

1 comment:

wenwen said...

we all noe u are not small boy liao..
but ur parent wont noe bout tat forever...
they treat us like a child no matter how old we are....
becos for them,
we are their children...
try to talk with them softly...
家家有本难念的经
我不是你
所以也许帮不到你
可是我也曾经跟我父母闹翻过
哭到
很冤枉……
想起来
自己真的很不对……
好想跟他们说声对不起
可是没有勇气……