Monday, March 17, 2008

done my decision!!

2day is sunday.. mayb now is no more sunday liao la.. too late adi.. as wat my papa hope, im going to the educational fair at klcc today wit my fren.. he is my ex-skulmate + good fren~ sheng loong~ we reach klcc around 2pm like tat la, den at 1st we went into the showroom.. waa!! damn lot of ppl but no oen is we kenal de.. all also stranger~ but finally we saw one guy, which is also our ex-skulmate.. who studying in UCSI and he was there to help his skul to promoting~ and den later on we wanna find out where is the tar college's boots~ finally we found it out !!! but, u noe wat? damn lot of ppl was waiting there to asking some problem.. huh?! we are so shock about tat, den i said "even though is cheaper skul but also no need really tat much of ppl wat?" den we decide to go out to have a break, cigarette break..bcuz, im a bit moody,some more he got extra, so he belanja me la.. den we saw an indian guy!! suddenly shout at me, ask me "eh ,macha!! pukul berapa sekarang?" i said pukul dua lor... den he keep on following us to our "destination", which is a pondok.. to have a break, he also sit in front of us.. to have a break.. we both tot that, izzit tat guy got some problem? den when we resting and chatting.. he shout again, sei lor!! is time damn scary lor.. he ask "mau main lan jiao ka?"... when i heard, i really dunno i should scare or laugh at him !! hahaha!! funny rite?? but we still a lil bit scare la, later he use knife cucuk us.. hoho!! den ma sei lor??

afterward we go inside the showroom again and finally.. there is less ppl who waiting jor so we walk towards them la.. but tat uncle har!! really MOFO!! asked so damn many things so damn many questions!!! we stand there to wait for our turn at least half an hour!!!
haiz.. den we juz ask some simple question la.. tat gal is right.. why we start at utar, but we dun work hard to archive wat we want?? why we have to waste our time and waste our parent's money juz for nothing?! but that is adi past la.. so i also dun wan to think about it anymore.. for me now i should juz see in front !!! i ahve to work hard, have to pay out my effort to make sure i have a good future!!! but, can i able to do tat? do you all think tat i can?? i hope so la.. but QS, im not really understand wat it is talking about.. i jzu noe.. wat it needs is juz counting.. if simple counting i sure no problem la, jzu dun have some hard hard addmath inside den can adi lor.. and for your information, according to the title laa.. wat i have decide is. im choosing TARC as my skul, and im also choosing that QS is my way to go, hopefully everything goes smooth~

juz now, May said me tha im not facing and settling my problem.. im juz keep on escaping from it.. i wonder, why my papa nad May both of them also say me like tis.. mayb they are right la.. so far, im juz escaping .. i never try my best to fix the problem.. like my math.. everyone can do it if everyone willing to give out some effort.. but me?? i jzu keep on saying tha "nola, i canot do wan la, addmath too hard adi, i never get a pass also when secondary skul? so for sure now Uni level i cannot handle laa" i noe, sure u all said tis is juz an EXCUSE for me to avoid from reality.. haiz, if im still keep on ab\voiding like tis, sure i got no FUTURE la.. no ppl dare to come near me also, bcuz im too -ve.. -ve too much also not good... feeling myself is gonna become crazy in one day later.. mayb i really need some help?? counseling?? or some psychologist come and help me? im gonna become psycho sooner if not settle tis.. im really seriously depressed now~ T.T wat i think about all is also negative.. never been positive even once.. god god god,.. if you are really appear in tis world, help me pls?? give me some clues.. wat should i do for next??

today when im coming back from klcc.. i take ktm to back serdang.. im thinking that should i call my papa to come ktm leh? or should i walk back to the mines, find something out den only call papa go mines fetch me leh? at last i decide to walk back to the mines.. sambil walk can sambil thinking.. i bought a bottle of water~ one kali drink it finish, feeling my stomach not so well.. mayb one shot too much water go inside adi gua?! den i walk to computer shop.. i wanna get some brochure to get another new set of pc.. i m still wondering, should i ask for a laptop, or a desktop from my parent? if i really can get a house wit kin they all, i think i will prefer to get a desktop la.. main reason sure is bcuz it is CHEAP, lol... but it cannot bring to anywhere.. but my house also got one set of pc adi ma.. so no need bring here and there lor.. but when i think back, the life when CNY at my popo house~ so damn pity without computer.. my life is really bored untill sleep whole day.. if i got a laptop sure damn siok adi laa.. but, sure some ppl maight say me aln ci if i go back popo house also wan bring laptop balik.. some more, laptop aint cheap!! normally i better laptop also cost you around 3k.. for me, 3k de laptop is still not good enuff yet.. but, mei ban fa lor.. bcuz papa not rich, so juz need average enuff la.. but then when i get 3k, i can get a damn superb desktop adi laa~~ do u think worth to buy laptop? hmm,i dun think so.. bcuz i juz finish counting the price for the next desktop tat i wan, whole set juz rm1322.. but exclude for LCD screen and speaker as well laa..but mayb the speaker also juz cost me around rm200? LCD monitor i think can get an 15inch enuff la.. mayb only rm200~ whole set juz rm1722 maa.. haiz.. but 1722, still too expensive jor la.. should reduce some part, mayb speaker dun wan so expensive de lor..

No comments: