Tuesday, March 4, 2008

finall,2day i had done my decision.. but cannot say as today la,is Sunday~ but 2day,i late late still cannot sleep.. dunno why, im waiting for someone to on9 on msn.. finally i can wait for her to on9.. quite happy at 1st.. but later on.. i feel tat i cannot control myself.. my tears start to drop out..i really bu she de to leave utar,i love my frens,all of them!! especially for her!! but wat to do? i MUST leave also.. my result too bad to continue.. if study also juz wasting time..May,if can,i also dun wan to stop.. i rather to see u 5more weeks before u graduated.. but the problem is,the fees is not mine~ my parent had to decide it for me..if i got money,sure!! 10000% sure i will continue to study for sem3..
actually utar for me is nothing,juz dunno why.. i had adi invest too much "gan qing" inside..

my smart monkey fren-choe kin
wuliao fren-lester, Mr Mak
the 3gals in my class-evan,fai lin,yeeping
smoker gang-me,gab,johnson,sassi
designer group-yong zhang,sye ping
crazy math group-bernard,kar yien
crazy physician-jack
diam diam group-john,sarala,shiyamala,F²
siao siao M.C gang-wei yoke,edward... i think thats all la..

if someone's name not here,pls remind me to add in.. sry bcuz,memory not good enuff to remember so many names.. sure la, last but not least,some other class de fren, jennifer,e vonne,malz... lot of them la.. hope tat our friendship can be last long.. especially for you here,May! wat i want,is not juz simply friendship so simple..
haih,now is adi 4/3/08 jor.. few more hours,i have to wake up to skul, adn cry here cry there.. someone ask for sing k to farewell with me!! wtf,later sore throat how? see doctor aint free!!
haiz~ dun tell me inetrnet down again.. i heard from Gab,few days ago internet down for whole nite~

but anyways,thx for you guys really gave me lot of happiness, craziness, shitness.. watever la!! i will keep it in my heart forever and wont forget~ it is my honor to have all these things from u all.. i cant even forget wat the happy moment we pass theough together.. thx TD13.. all fellows classmate.. lovest lecturer.. haiya! wataver la, my english not really good,so many someone may feel tat i juz simply bla bla bla here only.. but it is one of teh way tat i shout out something in my heart,to be shared with you all.. May, juz wanna say it out here.. bcuz i still not dare to tell u tis face to face.. bcuz u ahvent give me any respons~ I LOVE YOU,May.... its true from the bottom of my heart...

1 comment:

wenwen said...

haha..
miss me boh??
come and kacao...

some time the life is like tat 1
兜兜转转……
朋友随着时间
一批来一批走
有高兴有伤心
习惯了
一切都是无

我会好想念好想念你的哦!!!

i told u already,
i come here is to kacao loh..
wakaka!!