Tuesday, March 4, 2008

appreciate

today is a memorable day for me and all my fellow frens at utar.. after class today they all plan to belanja me sing k at sunway.. thx you guys for the farewell celebration!! but it is really hard to leave u all,if can.. or i got 2nd best choice, i wont choose to leave.. i think yuan ben can go back with they all wan.. but they really too late to go back, so better i went back early bcuz i have to waste almost 2hours to reach my home.. edward,gintee ; kin, fai lin ; evan,yong zhang ; yeeping,lester and lastly is Mr Johnson chai~~ thx!!!! and also.. i have to thx to May bcuz of tat little monkey~ haiz, it is the only one present i get since i start study at 28/5/07 until now.. dun worry,i wont work for tis 2months bcuz my dad said dun get the job tat finish work at 10pm de,bcuz he got no time to fetch me back~ so i got lot of time to buy things for you all.. and i still will be there for applying get back my deposit.. den finish my procedures to stop a utar,den i wont be student there anymore..
i really feel so sad to leave.. but dunno why i juz cannot cry it out.. mayb, bcuz i had adi numb for these kind of things gua? hmm~ i will forever miss you all !! but dun worry sonn we will be meet again in Setapak when May intake..
and another things is, May,dunno wat to say to you..i really got lot of lot of things to tell u but wait la, wait till got free time, i will call you ^^ bcuz i scare if i disturb u doing assignment.. tis sem is short sem,so all the assignment also quite a hurry, work hard and do your best!! for all of my frens, add oil ya!! And for e vonne,dun be sad or unhappy anymore la,soon u will be better when u go to kampar~ try your best to put off the "fire" in your heart.. k?

No comments: