Sunday, March 2, 2008

boring sunday~

actually i wanna discuss my studies with my parent last nite de.. but at noon ping hao call me, ask me to go time square with him den i said ok lor.. and den we play daytona!! yea!! luckiyl our technique not very bad also la.. still can get 1st and 2nd and 3rd place.. tat fucker always bang us,liek we kad killed his mum like tat!! &%^$#WTF#*(@
den i tot will back home on 6pm like tat,den after eat can discuss about it la.. but den later ping hao tell me,he said his hosue got " house warming" ask me to join, den i feel like ok only den i ma agree with him lor.. after TS straight back his house~ den we go buy kfc la, fetch his fren la.. haha!! finally,time can eat, but we only take one piece of chicken only,den other things all finish jor~ haiz~ nvm nvm.. hahaha,ping hao also nto full enuff!! den we went into his room to play.. they relly crazy man!! zha you zha him.. zha here zha there,, dangerous game leh~ luckily i din involve myself into it.. if not, cant imagine xD
den some of them crazy playing PS@ at his room, play until finger also hurt liao.. crazy meh~!!
hehe and den finally, when some of them gonna fall sleep,all also boring adi.. den some one called for 3rd round yam cha!! yes!! finally, can go out adi.. hahaha~ den we went for yam cha la, talk talk something bad, something ham sup!! buy condom la, tis la tat la.. yor~~ really pui fuk them!! can talk till so loud in open space mamak.. and den 3.30am like tat only i reach home.. den fast fast on9 play play a while around 5am only sleep.. bcuz when i gonna sleep tat time eunice find me,say wanna sms with me.. den ma teman her until i fall sleep =.=

haiz!! wat a boring sunday staying at home for nothing.. wanna sms also lazy, wanna do the webpage design also dunno hwo to do!! almost wanan break my computer liao laa!!!! Grr! i cannot remember how was the coding leh!!!!! i like tis kind of things, so pls!! let me work hard on it and at least i get something in 3rd sem, not wasted like tat only.. so sad,i sleep till almost 2pm only wake up, too tired adi laz nite~ later nite still ahve to talk someting with my parent,, may the god blessing me dun kena scold too much.. and keep me in cool position, i dun hope to quarrel again with them~

No comments: