Monday, January 21, 2008

wat a so unlucky day

2day early in the morning jiu wake up adi.. me adi one whole week sleep until 12pm, actually now wanna wake up really very very hard and very tired.. but 2day start to exam adi, terpaksa muz wake up lor.. plan to go out on 7.30am de, but later papa call back said tat highway very jam,so how?? fast fast finish prepare den fast fast go out jor lor.. really jam until like !!@#$%$^%$^! almost half an hour stuck inside jam..make me scare, scare cannot be in PJ on time.. i still have to fetch lester along to exam.. but at laz luckily i can be on time.. and den walk into the exam hall lor, bcoz 2day only exam writing for science,so happy bcoz it is the most easiest and most confident subject for me..but when i walk inside!! WTF!! no electricity!!! damn hot and damn gelap there la.. at last our exam delay for almost half an hour den only start.. but i can finish on time la, bcoz i have to fast fast finish it up,my car was double park outside there.. so must finish it faster before someone all me for move my car away.. haih, 2day only the 1st day, the easiest day.. the another 6 coming up days.. is really my suffer days!! i hate hate hate leh!! 2moro adi is programming.. can let me die adi.. and later p.speaking.. den physics, chemistry,maths!!!and finally the laz paper on next monday.. is my reseat paper-- Econ!!
im so so so worried now.. juz now fall sleep a while adi.. too tired.. i hope to finish up my revision before i sleep.. but mayb i cant do it.. it really got too much things for me t study about.. lot of things have to memorize.. GOD please help me.. im really suffering now T.T

No comments: