Thursday, January 24, 2008

finally...

exam for few days adi lor.. luckily la.. not very bad, still ok.. can pass mayb?! who noe?? but sure wan la.. writing for science, programming, public speaking and physic also can pass la.. so far so good.. but 2day UTAR management really suckx lor!!! the thaipusan holiday they replace on today.. kann ni nia cibai!!! exam start from early in the morning 9-11am.. den continue at 6-8pm!! wat the fucking hell like timetable huh?? we 2moro not rest de ok!! u muz think tat 2moro we still got to do our chemistry!! we got no time at all to study tis.. so how?? and some more when i having exam, dunno who stupid shit asshole call to my hp!!and i forget to silent it lor.. den the phone ring ring ring!! nia ma,my new number how come suddenly got ppl call me wan, me also terkejut leh, den let teacher diuu me kao kao!! den i think my car block someone else la, bcoz i double park leh.. but den when later i rush to finish up my exam paper and i fast fast run out!! no one was there!! and den i call back no one answer!! cibai let me kena scold and let me rush fast fast to finish up my exam!! 2nite lester will gonna revision wit kin and yong zhang them.. sure their result not bad wan la tis time.. haih, only me study alone at home.. me really dunno wat the fuck is the note talking about lor!! but den wat to do?? tis is my faith.. god zhu ding tat i cannot get 2.0 for tis sem.. T.T i really really very sad lor.. i really work hard tis sem but.. i still cannot get back wat i want.. i juz need all pass!! i juz need 2.00.. izzit too much?? not rite??!! but why juz cant let me get 2.00 tis sem? haiz, tis time chinese new year also cannot happy happy play adi.. keep on worrying for my own shit result!! haiz.. how?? should i continue for sem3?? should i repeat my math ?? or the 3rd choice, which is continue for sem3 but dun repeat sem?? i dun wan waste anymore money here.. i juz hope to change course.. but i dun wan stay at PJ for IT course leh!! i wan go setapak!! i wan go there wit all my frenz!! my ex skul fren also there, lester and kin they all also going there next year.. I MUST GO THERE!! i cannot let myself disappointed.. i will work really really hard in sem3.. haih, now feel tired adi..wanna study also no mood adi.. juz hope the god can keep me save in 2moro exam lor.. feel like wanna giving up adi.. !! really tired until wanna die jor.. papa mama, really sorry.. your son- me adi try my best to get the best result in tis sem.. but 2moro chemistry really feeling like hopeless adi.. i gonna let u all disappointed on me again.. sorry T.T
missing someone so so so much.. but cannot chat wit her!! my msn got problem.. also dunno is wat problem.. keep on line drop.. internet also slow like hell.. since laz nite adi like tis.. me really very very geram!! i paid for streamyx , but i get service like tmnet!!

No comments: