Tuesday, January 29, 2008

yeah hoo!!!!!

YEAH!!! i finally done all of my final exam paper!! even the re-seat paper for econs also not bad.. can get pass la, but if wanna be better muz get a C also.. haha.. luckily tis sem work a bit harder so my result wont be too bad gua?! juz hope tat GOD may bless me let me get some improvement la, bczo when doing exam tat time i really feel that it could be better than last sem leh. except for chemistry and math~~ so now i really got the mood for celebrate CNY jor laar!! so happy ^^
tis whole week for me might be boring week.. nothing to do, nothing to play and no where to go~~ every place also go until sienz adi.. all my fren also balik kampung jor~~ so pity alone here.. lester pulak stay so far at klang~
i mayb will going back ipoh one day earlier bcoz my parent said wanna avoid jam and dun wan stay at highway for 6hours anymore.. hope to go petaling street leh!! i really long time din go there adi.. wanna go there try and see the new year looks!! and also the new year mood!! anyone free and who read my blog,contact me la, k?? stay at home really damn boring and nothing to do lea!!! Wu yue, wish u happy chinese new year here ya!! i dun have your blog so cannot crop u even a comment.. sobs T.T

No comments: