Monday, January 21, 2008

death-line

2moro is monday, so start from 2moro will gonna be the days tat i suffering for.. people exam for 6days only but me have to exam for 7days.. although it is juz one day more.. but i have to exam until the next week monday.. feel like very pity.. i really dun like tis kind of feeling, some mroe i havent finish all my revision yet, so how?? wait to die ar?? i dun think so.. bcoz i wanna change myself.. i cannot simply said give up!! i muz try my best,before result is come out, i still got hope!!but leh, someone seems like moody for one whole day..so worried about her but wat to do.. im not with her, cannot help her,.. juz can try my best to comfort her down.. dun let her think too much..2moro start exam adi, everyone feeling stress,scare cannot do well.. but i wanna noe tat, izzit im should be the one who most worried leh? im the WORST among all of my fren.. me also juz like tat only, why they keep on worried? mayb different type of ppl got different type of requirement gua?but for me la, i dunno why they think so much, juz try your best is enuff rite?? why muz paksa yourself so hard to get a lil bit more marks? as logn as u try your best and then sure u wont regret la.. so,still got wat to worry? haih.. feeling very very guilty now~~

No comments: