Saturday, January 12, 2008

haih, why me always yang kena? y not other ppl?!

haih, another sad day for me..i really feel very very unhappy to stay inside tis house..i get lot of pressure and lot of things tat i dun hope to get it..i juz ask for 40,for cut hair and also dye..actually need rm70. i juz ask for 40,very keterlaluan meh??no rite??i noe wat condition on my family now,tats why i also din ask for others useless things like laptop and new hp,i juz wanna dye my hair only wat,like tis also got wrong meh??im not gonna kill ppl,rape ppl,robber,selling drygs,taking drugs,juz simply..wanna put something on my hair,also wrong??salah dari sisi undang undang ke??got law said tat cannot dye hair ke?i juz ask for money,i juz need your answer la,either "YES" or juz tell me "NO"..if yes juz give me 40 la,no den fine!! i will pay myself..i still afford to paid it..but the problem is,u all always said tat i not hormat u all,do wat thigns also never tell u all..do wat things also never ask for permission..actually is not like tat..i noe,every thing i ask you all sure,for sure 10000% u all will nag nag nag nag and scold scold scold scold me wan..wat point i ask if i not really want it?? 难道要自己拿来衰啊?嫌自己被骂得少啊? tats why most of things i not really wan i also wont ask them..but they dunno.. they juz simply think tat i still 3years old,i still cannot differentciate between GOOD and BAD.. and den fine la, if u all dun wan give me $$$.. i dun care wat, i sure go and dye by myself wan..
why all ppl muz so care about tat how ppl looking at them har?为何要那么在意人家怎样看你呢?他们不会欣赏你是他们的事情拉, 最重要就是我做回我自己,做好我的本份就对了啊, 难道这都有错吗?有罪吗? 为什么染头发就会被警察blok??为什么染头发就代表是坏孩子? 为什么染头发就不能给别人一个好的印象呢? 那些明星染头发, 不见得人家说他们不好? 不见得警察去blok他们? 不见得他们是坏孩子?? how to determine a ppl is good or bad, cannot juz depends on his face, cannot!! cannot juz depends on his outside!! someone we said tat he is good,is bcoz his heart,a nd his attitute let us feel tat he was good.. he was kind~ not juz decide by outter part!! so like me, all ppl tat tak kenal me yet, all said my face looks very lan ci, but actually im not..im very very frenly ppl, who now adi kenal me de ppl all also agreed at tis point, so means wat?! means tat we cannot judge a book by its cover!!

if u all wan scold me wan nag at me, okay!! i can tahan, but why u all use so abd words, so cruel words to scold me?? im your son!! i noe wat is good and wat is bad!! i can differentciate!! 那些姨妈姑姐.叔伯兄弟要讲我就给他们讲咯,难道染头发有罪吗?嘴巴是他们的, 你可以有能力去顶着那把嘴吗? 等到你将来有本事的时候他们就自然会自动diam diam不敢出声了咯.对不对?
i noe la, my study is not good at all.. i also noe tat my result like shit, u all not satisfy wit it!! but den so wat?? izzit result not good = die?? not rite?? result not good not means end of the world, mayb juz tis fielc is not suitable for me, who noe mayb in other subject i can score well?? i can get better marks?? i can do very very good?? i noe u all dun like my result,also no need scold me like tat wan!!! 说什么人家去学校上课, 我就去学那些不三不四的东西. 我去学校我有何尝不想可以拿到更好的成绩呢? 有谁会甘心看着集资的成绩一蹋屎那样而不心疼? 我也会不开心的,问题是我已经尽力了,还能怎样? 尤其是我的数学..我已经尽我的能力去做去学去背了, 结果也还不是那样?有用吗? 或许你们说得对, 我根本没有尽我自己100%的能力吧?

actually recently,bcoz of the final exam is getting nearer and nearer,my head also gonna burst and burst and burst.. mayb juz form my face u all cannot see wat my feeling, bcoz i use to hide all my emotion under my face..juz some of them, who was more understand me wan,.. mayb they can noe..but it is no cure too.. 心病还须心药医, 解铃还须系铃人..怎说都好我现在的情况也可以算是心病了, 就必须我自己来解决,外人根本无法理解我的处境,我的情况,我的烦恼..五月,突然间好想好想念你,怎么办啊? 哎.......吃草了啦

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Parents are like that one..they sure tell you it's for your own good right? They say you look bad with dye-d and long hair right? Let me share with you. I have always wanted straight long silky hair. I even wished for it every year. I had this dream coming true,when i was back in form 4.
I ask mummy's permission to straighten my hair. Schockingly she agreed..you can say i am so damn happy that time. I took great care with it and it has done me proud. but..
Then came this day. Mummy ask it 2b cut. The reason? The house was full with my hair(hair loss).
I was left with no choice..terpaksa agree. I had my lovely, dearest hair, cut-not "siu" you know?not 1/2 inch..6 inch!!equivalent a ruler..i cried at the spot..nevermind that one.
then last year after begging for so many times, mummy say ok 2 rebonding.Then i was back to my happiest moment filled with agony.It lasted for months.
Then aft 6 months, she ask me to cut again. I quarell with her.
Forced again. Guess what?I cried again. Luckily i cried.If not the girl gonna cut more.Maybe she saw me so kesian gua. This time,altho it was oly 2 inch,but i cried for days..hate my mum so much. aft i keep it for so long,not even 1 year old rebonding.only 1/2 a year old. Wasted my rebonding $$$(cost me around 250)
Then aft a few days, mummy called me. She explains. She says got who parents don't want their chldren 2to look pretty de.Somemore i am her only daughter.She 1 me to have a nice look for the coming new year.She 1 me to look the best. She says cut wrong ard,nvm.It will still grow back aft few months.
Then i realise where got mu-nu whr got argue so long de.nvm lar.Let it long again lor.
What 1 reli 1 say is you are not alone. Parents wants the best for us. Maybe to them,you also know lar,their age difference with us is so far.Thier perception of what is h/some/pretty is diffeRent fROm us. But i reli x imagine ur parents using harsh words on you.My parents nvr did that. But parents are still parents.Whatever they say or scold,it has a reason.And it was meant for our own good.Sometimes maybe they are over abit,but they are also human.They faces everyday stress like us too.in fact thiers was bigger,supporting the family.You cant say 100% blame them. So, try to think from their view.Maybe you wont understand how being a parent is like.Maybe you still cant see their concern for you.You havent realise.But i believe some day you will.Since you say looks are not important,so dun think so much about it lar.Hair nice anot,you still have 2 face the day.Hope you understand aft my long aunty-ish nag.hehe..cheer up lar..=)