Tuesday, January 8, 2008

exam?!! huh!! on 21/1/08

according to the title above, sure you all know that my exam is coming on 21/1 jor la.. rite? so mayb i will less blog here adi.. juz temporaly la.. juz one or 2weeks time wont blog.. haih!! so worried about my studies.. all like shit.. if tis sem some more cannot pass den i also dunno how adi.
change skul? i dun hope so.. bcoz i bu she de all my frenz at utar..but if dun wan change skul i will die bcoz of the maths paper leh!! den my future will gone!! so how?? teach me laar!! im so sad so fan now lor.. my parents seems like wan me to continue at utar.. not i dun wan, juz the MATHS is the main problem.. i hateeeee MATHS!!!!!! kanasai math!! go die laar.. tis sem i sure have to repest for maths adi.. but i dun wan repeat.. i wan go setapak wit all my frenz now!! haiz,, wth~
tis sem de test all seems like can wait die only, should i still add more oil to study hard in the laz week from now? or juz let it die only.. den relax relax and play play?? i feel like "bai gah zai".. wasting papa mama work so hard to earn de money.. and wasting my own time again and again..
but wat to do, mayb i really got no yuan fen wit engineering gua?!! haih.. i wan be business man in future.. i wan monthly income >10k every month!!!!!

No comments: