Thursday, January 3, 2008

wat a bad starting huh?!!!

haiz, the 1st blog on my new year of 2008, but it is a bad luck starting blog.. seems like whole year also im gonna like tis~ new year start with bad luck, end with bad luck also.. juz like the whole year of 2007 lor.. 2day i get back my MATH test2 de result, u all guess is how many marks??!! sure i tell u all also u wont believe it.. it is only ONE mark!!! haiz.. wat the hell im doing huh?? haiz~~ feel tat myself was too bad.. papa mama working so damn hard to earn money but now im wasting their money by no point!! some more wasting my own time also.. wat to do?? someone pls tell me?
i hate hate hate to be a student!! petrol expensive la.. eat expensive la.. spend also expensive..
buy one shoe gone rm60, one tuo xie also rm30.. one shirt rm30 .. all is after discount price man, still so expensive, i really not dare to imagine tat how my life will be in the future.. hopeless life T.T
i wan go play play here and there..i dun like diam diam sit here wan.. but i got no money to spend.. and i also bu hao yi si ask money from papa mama anymore~ i noe they very xin ku~ but.. me myself got no money!! im always over spendign wan.. haiz, wanna go work jor la.. very very big possibility tat i will change skul bcoz i dun wan to repeat math!!!

2 comments:

wenwen said...

eh, u say my blog got a lot of words,
but for me, is ok...
but when i read ur blog,
i feel pening loh...
many words...
mine is easy and simply to read, ok?

wenwen said...

eh, u say my blog got many words,
but 4 me is ok loh..
ur blog baru got a lot of words tat make me headache..
pening aaa...