Monday, January 14, 2008

=.= moody laar

haih,2day is Monday again.. why every Monday keep on passing through me?? why time passing so fast?? why ppl muz be grown up?? why muz got so many many uncountable thigns appearing in my mind?? i juz hope to study in a proper mood also cannot huh? 2moro is a quite important day for me.. bcoz 2moro got chemistry and also math consultation, but den i really hope to go there, and can learn something back.. wont be both hand also blank blank.. i have to score well in tis time final.. huh~~ so pressure.. so scare~ hand also bergetar adi lor.. but wat to do,tis is wat happen la, din prepare well,do laz minutes revision.. hah!! padan muka lor!! sobs
and, 2day will be the laz day in black hair, in original hair!! hmm,2moro i will go cut and dye.. but juz hope tat colour really wont be too lala lor.. later all ppl also beh song at me den how?? haha~ but another things i worried is, i really scare tat colour was not acceptable in my family by those elder generation laa..for us tis kind of age-ing group, sure no problem wan.. but my popo,.. my uncle.. my aunty...i kena nvm, but juz dun like ppl talk about ym parents anymore.. tis is wat i had decide, not their decision, so PLS!! wan nag, nag at me ; wan scold, scold at me ; wan kill, kill me la.. i dun care, i am only the one who should be responsibility on tis matter!! 2day whole day at home doing nothing only, feeling like so useless in tis family.. only noe waste time, spend money.. but dunno how to study, and regenerate some $$$!!! aiyaya!! if it hink more my head gonna letup adi laa, BOOM!! den wat also no need to think about, wat also no need to worry jor lor.. like tat ma good?? but i cannot let tis happen on me, im the eldest, i should be resposible to all my siblings!! haih, dota dota dota only.. drama drama drama only in these few days.. arghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! got somethign to relax me down to cool me down?? hep to go clubbing.. but my parent sure wont allow wan.. they will keep on nagging and scolding me supaya im study harder.. but i need somethign refreshing my mind.. and tat is only the way for me is >> clubbing!!! i wan those damn loud loud music,,to chase away all my fan nao!!
but for now... dunno why.. really someone was keep on appear in my mind..

No comments: