Wednesday, December 26, 2007

wat a bad luck day man!!

2day go skul tat time fetch my bro out.. but half way i feel tat i din bring wallet leh!! wasai driving witout licence very teruk wan la.. fast fast go back home take lor.. den "fly" to skul, bcoz scare will late ma.. 9.30 adi lor, 10am got cass. luckily 2day din jam at all.. 8.45 can reach adi.. lucky lar~~
thx GOD my programming test is ok also.. but my physic test!!! only 6/40 !!! T.T why im always so bad wan?? kin can get 25, yong zhang can get 23, bernard can get 35!!! why i cannot get even a 10 marks?? haiz.. am i really too bad huh? some one please tell me?? den 好不容易才恢复心情, 然后回家.. but when im on the way back, im rushing to kajang to cut hair, and shun bian find the spray.. cannot get the spray but finally i cut my hair ~~ so sad.. haiz, not very nice jor.. but i feel better la, no need so difficult to make it dry after bath ^^ can bath at late late nite also nvm~
and den on the way back home,gonna reach sg besi toll tat time im driving too fast, mayb juz got 500m from toll only car still at speed around 120, i noe i can brreak before i reach wan la, i count properly adi wan. but suddenly got one car come out, u wan me how?? sure cut la, or else juz bang him lor.. sure i choose to cut rite?? den finally la, i can break before i masuk toll.. but then the car behind like high adi, like crazy adi, shot me by light, shot shot.. den after toll they juz chase me behind, let ppl chase sure run rite?? den i fast fast speed up lor.. they adi tried to block me few times adi, few times also almost let them block.. almost bang them also la.. but luckily nothing happen on me.. and then fast fast run lor!! but~ the lucky GOD was not always wit me.. when got few moment i cannot saw the car behind me anymore, mana tau in front suddenly see got jam, den stop immediately la.. type screetch!! busuknya tat smell, haiz~ heart pain adi, type will spoil~ suddenly the car chase me appear beside me,, den i wan run also cannot adi la, tats the road i MUST past by to back my home and there was jam.. how to run?? den tat car cut in front me and stop the car come donw nak cari gaduh aje.. wan open my door luckily i locked it from early.. i noe something will happen when they chase me..den they knock knock on my window, im worrying tat they really break my window and should i call for help?? but they really crazy shouting outside, i can hear wat they shout at me.. they got 3 ppl leh, if i take my phone out and den make call sure they crazy more and break the window and pull me out beat me kao kao.. i wan run also canot run although in front got no car, bcoz the condition is!! i muz bang his car before i can run, but then think deeply a bit.. if i bang the car, mine sure spoil la, if radiator spoil adi, car cannot move, more pity leh!! finally, more and moer ppl is watching at us.. den tat few ppl also scare adi and they went away~ wuwu, terkejut betul.. Grr!! i got no "kah chang" in my car only.. if not i wont scare~~ havent buy the stick yet leh~~ wan go buy adi..
tireed, havent finish up my chemistry lab report and 2moro have to pass up jor.. T.T
finish test adi also cannot rest a bit.. still have to rush for assignment and lab reports!! wat the hell world is tis?? and, 2day im moody.. dun feel like wanna doing anything.. moody~ same as you, xxx.. haha, guess and see la, who is tat~

No comments: