Thursday, December 27, 2007

tired, but happy ^^

2day i woke up late jor, have to fetch my bro go skul to get his pmr result.. den have to rush to utar some more.. so scare will late lor.. but luckily can be reach on time also la.. den almost forget wan to pass up my lab report!! Grr~ luckily fai lin they all remind me haha^^ thx ya~
after tat i get msg from my bro, he get 7a's!! yeah!! he get it!! but he lan ci at me.. said me cha wooh!! nvm nvm, i ren!! hehe.. who ask me worse than him?? rite?? but nvm, since from now i will really study hard and work hard to try to get the best result tat i can do for myself and also my parent!! 2day is the day tat i never see before, my parent was so happy laughing! i hope to see tis kind of smiling face everyday la.. but, impossible.. except tat i pass for tis sem~
after kul.. ahem~~ actually not counted as after skul la.. me and yong zhang skip the math cass on 4pm and we went to time square and sg wang.. finally i bought the DC shoe cousa de shoe..
i got a new sole mate jor lor.. so happy..but i cannot get the watch yet la!!! i wan buy watch.. the O.D.M watch all very damn nice but cannot fit my hand.. my hand too thin~ sobs~ T.T wan buy some other watch also need 100++.. me got not enuff money so din buy.. and i get some nice t-shirt leh,, but not worth la.. so din buy it for now.. but dun worry la.,. i will buy it soon!! ^^ i had juz back home on 10.30pm leh.. so tired walking and driving.. gonna sleep soon lor.. nite nite!! hope 2moro can finish the coding for programming on time la, den no need to worry about it anymore when weekend

No comments: