Tuesday, December 25, 2007

tired.. lol~ happy countdown

yeah hooo!! finally i back to my own home my own bed and my own PC!! laz nite go countdown wit my frenz all play till damn crazy!! so terrile there de ppl.. play till fight pulak, wan play jiu dun fight la.. so hai!! who ask u drive to the jln bkt bintang?? if u drive to there u should noe tat your car will become snow car adi wat!! sohai sohai betul tu!! haiz, buy spray also can let ppl PK wan lor... 4 tin rm10.. i buy 8tin adi.. can be poor !! and 31 im planning wanna buy whole box 48 bottle.. if im not wrong it cost rm100.. haiz, so expensive.. not worth lor.. but can share wit fren ma..
2moro after skul i go cut hair,, den go kajang find find and see got some shop selling at cheaper price or not.. headache la!! haiz.. alz nite back home by taxi kena potong kao kao!!
my fren back from sg wang to PJ only rm20 , it is adi double charge.. we go back from sentral to PJ have to pay rm45 !! WTF.. damn heart pain when i think back to it.. wuwu T.T
but nvm, juz buy a lesson tat.. teach kin should not shout the price 1st before the driver tell u the price!!.. kena potong kao kao.. laz nite spend money like use water.. meet soem of my old frenz there also.. but cannot see ping hao, walao there really!! damn lot of leng lui ^^

haiz, juz now kena nag nag nag by mama.. i hate them so much for now!!! for tis moment!!
i had adi promised to all my frenz tat 31 i'm going to countdown wit them, i can meet all my NS frenz, old classmate, old frenz.. but now she suddenly said, 1/1/08 have to go back P.D to visit my grandma.. go back ma go back lor, it is non of my business wat, why i muz back?? den i said i have to go la, bcoz i had promised ppl adi.. den she started to scold me tis and tat..

mum : "countdown every year also can go la, why muz go every time? why cannot skip one time? countdown is juz to elt u experience it one time la, after tat why wanna go again? every year also got countdown, skip one time cannot ar?"

me : "go back P.D also every year also can back wat?? why muz now only go back?? why cannot later?? why i muz back??"

mum : " now izzit i ask u back one time also cannot?har!! fren is more important than me adi la?! now do wat also no need ask for our permissiona di la, wan go jiu go la, no need ask lor?? yao mou yao yik jor lor?! dun need to care for me tis old ppl la!!"

me : " ........................"

the one who kenal me, who noe me well, sure u all noe tat im not meant it rite?? im not so unmature, i can think myself, i can prepare and divide out my own time.. i can have a better time management.. i MUST do wat i had promised to ppl.. i dun like fong fei kei, i hate those ppl who fong fei kei, so myself muz be a teladan!! but now??! do you all noe tat im really have a hard time to decide?? im really hard to choose.. no one was really understand me..no one was really noe wats my problem, no one was really noe wat type of help tat i need!!! my life is turning back to grey again , gonna become black soon.. and forever wont be better adi ><
2moro got test again, i dun like test!! hate hate hate my life!! why muz got test in my life??
why canot juz study and study, dun need test will die ar??!! but anyways, hope tat all my fren can have good result after the test, work hard ya you all.. and addoil!!

No comments: