Saturday, December 22, 2007

moody days~

haiz, dunnow hy suddenly i feel very moody leh?? something bad gonna happen soon??
test also finish adi wat.. 2day's class quite okay la.. but why i feel so like not really ok?? am i something wrong?? or thinking too much?? tat stupid feel suddenly came towards me, no reason?!
saturday and sunday i will not be at KL.. so, cannot on9 for 2days i think.. so pity~~
dun like back ipoh actually.. not bcoz of wat, is bcoz when i go back sure they will ask all the things about my studies wan.. i shame to tell them my result.. and i dun like ppl keep on looking down at me!! i hate it and you all looking down at me juz FUCK OFF!! why everything seems like juz PISSING ME OFF har?? cannot juz let me be normal ppl like other meh??why i cant live without any type of pressure??i hate pressure.. i hate test!! i hate why my life is full wit halangan??!! why why why!!! i juz hope tat the coming new year can really let me get back some of my happiness and my smiling~ long long time din smile form my heart adi.. if smile in tis year all is also fake one~it is not true from deep of my heart.. sorry for it T.T sobs~
i hope got something can really cheer me up now.. mayb, Ms Rainbow is the best..
im still keep on missing you! mayb u cant hear wat i said.. im still waiting for chance..
until the day tat im really gonna leave utar, i will still waiting for it~~ hope everything will be fine on the year of 2008.. no more fan tai sui, no more bad luck no more car accident on my life!!
haiz, write so long adi me myself also tired.. mayb u all also boring reading it..but nvm..
at least my blog juz something like essay, u all can understand better than if im juz writing on point form, rite?? 2moro still have to get wake up early.. so, now is the time to oioi~ nitez

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haiz... ur year so cham... i also understand go bak kampung that time will let them say this say that de la... nvm la... very fast past... work harder on next sem... Remember the times we go play daytona... still the best time ever !