Thursday, December 20, 2007

x'mas x'mas x'mas.. ^^

jingle bell jingle bell.. jingle all the way!! yeah yeah, another x'mas is coming soon on next week..
i feel so happy leh, u noe why?? is bcoz tis year will gonan end soon.. so all the unhappy thigns will juz throw it behind and dont look back watever happen in future.. juz looking forward!! ok??
after x'mas is new year celebration lor.. some one who ws lonely when x'mas eve, and also 31 nite.. can join me at sg wang or some where near bkt bintang la.. i will be there.. mayb, will go genting gua??! depends la.. who noe wat will happen in future days?? haiz, another sad news is i need two boxes of snow spray la.. i scare not enuff if i buy bottle bottle.. and some more if buy bottle bottle cost me quite lot of money.. so someone can find for me ?? i need box box of spray.. if yes, juz drop me comment or drop something on my cbox / shout box.. haiz, today very tired.. so jeaous kina nd lester they all.. they go watch movie at midvalley 2nite.. but me?? im lonely staying at home.. nothing to do.. wan go shopping but no place to go, no oen wanna go out wit me.. pity T.T and some more the "year end sales" gonna end soon, i havent buy enuff things leh!! find oen day i really wanna go buy more things adi la.. i need short pants and few more shirts.. and shoe..!!! and need another watch~ haih, no money adi lor.. need buy spec some more
some oen can be loan shark and borrow me few K ?? haha juz kidding..
anyways, 2day de test is not bad la.. chemistry and writing for science.. both also quite ok.. jzu chem paper some i dunno so dun put so high hope for tat, later more disappointed..
haih, why, my blog always late one?? why always i blog after 12am one?? huiyo!!

No comments: