Tuesday, November 27, 2007

monday again, aih~

today de chemistry lecturer really dunno wat she was talking about.. aih~ im really so damn cha meh?? the alkane and alkene i noe de.. but juz mayb language problem.. im hard to understand wat she taught juz now morning.. so i juz keep on doing my lab report only la.. better than sit there and doing nothing rite?? at least back home no need think about it anymore!! can rilek aje!! another sad news is.. i get it few days ago jor luu.. is my beloved lecturer Ms Kong gonna leave us soon.. 2day l;ab is our last lab wit her.. Bambinakong ^^ walao eh!! dunno la, means something like cute gal or wat.. forget adi, she told us today and Gab Zha her back !! haiz, we gonna miss her so much leh!! but wat to do.. work at S'pore is far more better than work at here.. sure ppl get for the best choice wat!! haih, she so geng in chem.,. and mr ong also so good in math.. they are really my idol la..
dunno why never get pass for my addmath since form4.. but i love physic.. tersilap pilih jalan until have to study for such a difficult maths for me.. pity me also dunno can gone through tis sem or not.. if not, dunno who told me b4, i will be kena kick out !! i dun wan leh.. i wan continue at utar.. my frenz all there.. haih, juz try my best la.. if cannot means im not suitable for tis field.. better fast fast change course.. dunno who is the next lecturer for our coming practical
class.. bcoz all the other lecturer also very strict de woor.. i dun wan die lor.. im so lazy..
another boring nite for me.. cannot sleep again.. thinking of who har?? cannot leh.. 2moro got morning class, have to wake up early ar!!! fast fast sleep..!!! nite nite

No comments: