Tuesday, November 27, 2007

爱上了你,就连思念都是甜蜜的折磨

i hate hate hate tis month leh!! why got so many holiday one?? holiday ma holiday lor!! why muz replace woor?? saturday also have to go for class!! wat the ****hate leh.. actually can rilek one, mana tau now muz go study some more.. and next math test2 is coming on next wednesday.. so how?? sure die la how?? juz now quarrel a bit wit my parent again.. they wan me go back for form6.. wat the ****!!! where got possible i go back form6?? if form6 not good again?? come back for foundation again ar?? impossible rite?? they always tot tat they are all RIGHT, im the one who all WRONG.. how can like tis?? who say business admin no future?? they say business admin no future woor, muz study engineer woor..where got such fact one?? some one pls help me to 劝告 them la, pls!! i dun wan suffer anymore.. the most bad choice is business admin for me.. actually i hope to study for computer also de.. but.. dunno la.. have to think about many many things.. they undirectly give me such a big pressure, juz they dunno about it..bcoz my face always look like happy go lucky only.. who can notice about it woor?? mayb some of my frenz can la.. but for sure my parent wont notice for it.. we see each other only 3-4 hours everyday..
wat i want, wat i think, wat suitable for me they all DUNNO.. juz think that wat is good from their view is surely 100% good for me also!! T.T im
now adi very 辛苦 ..have to worried about my studies.. have to think so much stupid asshole things !! Grr~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hate my life!!!!!!!
hate hate hate hate hate!!!!!!!!!! but not dare to end it up.. haiz~~ so pengecut!! miss some one so much.. dunno why.. im really miss her.. but, she might not noe about tis one la.. haiz~~
假如没有遇上你, 我会不会有另一种际遇和人生?不管有没有结果, 我还是情愿和你相逢!!

No comments: