Friday, November 30, 2007

why.. raining again??

hmm~~ long time din feel not happy adi ^^ so izzit a good news?? for you all.. mayb hope tat i can throw away all my fan nao and pressure la.. but for myself.. feel like not use to it.. next Wednesdsay got another math test adi.. so how?? not even start to do one question yet.. haiz~
god only can save me up now.. pity me~~ laz nite Chai's b'day leh!! we bought a cake for him.. but we din tell him la.. den he really dunno wats going on, den he straight go back home and sleep only wooh!! zhadao!! den we go take cake shun bian fetch him back la ^^ the cake too small.. not enuff for us leh.. haha, but nvm, as long as we all happy happy can adi lor~~
Yp's b'day is coming also liao.. so how?? wanna buy a big cake?? or juz buy her a present?? haha~ let Lester to decide it la..
boring day for me now, haiz,, movie also finish adi.. following episode still downloading, haven't finish yet.. argh!!! my mood suddenly turn to rain again.. 2moro got class!! wat the ****!!!!! %^&*#@!$.. moody moody~~ T.T

No comments: