Saturday, November 24, 2007

boring saturday

2day i sleep until almost 12 only wake up leh!! pig hor?? but dunno why la.. tis few days i always sleep until like dead ppl like tat.. dun have any feel.. even phone ring also dunno.. wats wrong wot me har?? tat day 10am class i still sleep until 10.30 only wake up and rush to skul.. haiz~~
and my brain started to feel like dizzy.. wanna faint faint like tat jor la.. help~!!!!
laz nite go yum cha wit ping hao and sook yan and some other new frenz.. wakaka!! long time no see ping hao jor lor.. my long time means mayb 2weeks like tat la ^^ but i really long time din go out yum cha jor.. no $$$ ma.. who treat me?? haiz, have to finish up my public speaking speech de outline T.T very ma fan lor.. have to do cover page some more.. i tot juz need to print out den can pass up adi.. haiz, 2day so moody to do everything.. dunno why leh, got bad feelings?
2moro is sunday.. hope my mood will be ok gua?? hope my study mood will be back 2moro la..
bcoz i really have to study adi.. or else.. sei lou yat tiu!! my life is meaningless.. hope can do out clubbing 2nite.. but impossible la.. my fren still working..and some more i really muz control myself no more go out late nite adi.. urm~~ hope the suffer day can past fast fast.. and the happy days waitng for me behind bah.. all the best for myself~~ Rainbow, u addoil too ~~

No comments: