Saturday, November 3, 2007

friday

2day i wake up damn early.. juz wanna go skul early la.. wan buy things from popular, wan buy another new xp de disk. and then have to take the cake tat adi booked before.. to celebrate for my fren, walao eh!! 3 cake leh, whem im walking, all ppl stare at me.. pai seh.. when reach skul tat time mostly ppl also reach adi lro.. ahha~~ den we play them.. got 3ppl b'day.. one of them is my classmate.. we all LAUK him, pity him kena whole face of cream.. haha!! den we took lot of pic.. so happy 2day~~ but for me, its still quite a moody day.. my sky was grey, raining,, haiz, tat stupid xp de dvd cannot use at all.. WTF 2moro go find tat guy and blame him.. ask him replace another for me.. i wan xp PRO he give me xp HOME.. tis also nvm, the disk i took back cannot use at all..
sure i angry la, i buy from PJ, house at Balakong.. u wan me immediately take back to change?? impossible i will do tat.. but 2moro sure i robohkan his zhao pai adi if he dun wan replace for me.. den i wanna buy another disk for 2moro.. dunno buy at where..
haiz, wat a unlucky day.. they play wit cream me also kena, im not the one who b'day leh, why me also kena woor? pity T.T luckily now still able to finish up my blog here,, bcoz now computer sotsot dei jor.. on9 on9 suddenly will dunno wat wat win32 error.. den cannot use internet anymore..have to restar, den connect again.. hate it man!! wa beh song liao!!

luckily,, 2nite Ping Hao and sook yan come find me.. go yam cha.. den no need sit inf ront the computer and NGAN YUIN..stupid bro.. always do stupid things and make me ma ma fan fan only.. wan format also cannot.. all my software gone.. have to dl it again and take damn lot of time..my Visual Basic C++ la, and power dvd and also nero suite all gone.. dunnow here to find it back..luckily msn and those iw an de, i still got the installer.. if not!! i will kill ppl adi..
1am adi, still cannot sleep.. dunno why, mayb bcoz moody la.. go out wit fren i very happy.. but after back home.. all fan nao suddenly come back.. think too much.. hair also gonna turn white adi.. worry for my future, worry for my test, worry for my studies, worry for my rainbow..
2day my classmate Jack finally back, out TD13 de math and physic GENIUS.. walao eh!!
so damn jealous him man.. his physic can get 39/40.. compare wit me who only get 5/40..
he had been hospitalise for almost a month.. dunno wat reason la.., according to wat he said is kena infection, dunnow at wat virus make him damn sick, not even to move and walk..
den he miss the class almost for one mnth..he back here den straight to appeal for his lift.. but our Head of department.. Mr Wesley pulak eat shit de.. ppl de english speaking not very good, den zha ppl ,Jack also said he so damn fucking lan ci.. 1st time Jack said "lan ci" tis phrase..can see tat he is so damn beh tahan Wesley's style..dun let me zha him back one day..

jack is not absebt for no reason wat, he is really sick, but juz the problem is the doctor juz give him 2weeks mc..after serious illness sure need to take time to rest rite?? sure ppl will stay home de la.. den the Mr W said he is curi tulang woor, say his english not good woor, ask him study mroe english only go talk wit him la, ask him bring along dictinoary la.. i gonna fuc* him up adi..
i really hope jack can continue here.. if he change skul, we all will very sad leh.. haiz, me also, ppl miss one month class also wanna continue study, wanna pay more effort to chase back.. but me?? juz doing nothing,.. wsate time here and there only.. why me like tis?? tis is not the real me!! where the real weishioun gone?? can someone pls help me find him back??haiz~~
tired adi la.. wanna oioi jor.. 2moro got class and cannot drive, car need go repair.. moody~~
dunno can sleep bor.. nite nite..

No comments: